Parent Learning Community
September 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
COTC Spring Hill will host a Parent Learning Community this fall in partnership with Dr. Melody Aguayo (www.realchild.net). Dr. Melody is a Trained Circle of Security provider and professionally trained in TBRI (Trust-Based Relational Intervention). She is a wife and mom who has a passion to support parents in navigating the ever-changing terrain of parenthood.
In this 4-week Learning Community, she will cover the following topics:
- Brain Development at different ages
- How stress impacts the brain
- Identifying your child’s needs
- Knowing when to meet your child’s needs
- Connecting before Correcting
- Staying healthy as a parent
This Learning Community will meet for four Thursdays from 6-8pm and will cost $20 per family.