Church of the City desires to see our city flourish by serving the needs that we see are immediate in our area. We believe that God is opening doors for us to plant a ministry center called, “The Village,” right on our Franklin property where we will be able to meet the needs of those that are the most vulnerable.
What if we took seriously these five issues:
- Mental health & suicide prevention
- Reliable transportation for single moms
- Space for kids awaiting foster placement
- Foster family support
- Kids aging out of the system
And changed the trajectory by these five initiatives:
- Community Care Center
- CARS Facility
- Safe House
- Wrap Around Center
- Food Court & Community Garden
We ask that you consider joining us and committing to this with us.